Progress reports are Giving Jar’s way of celebrating Success, learning from Failure, giving Thanks, and taking a peek at what’s Up and Coming. Hopefully you will find these progress reports informative. As always, all feedback is welcome!
Here are the major wins in this progress report:
- Spotlighted Michigan Women’s Historical Center.
- Wrote Allen Neighborhood Center spotlight.
- Discussed partnership with UnoDeuce Multimedia.
- Designed business cards.
Failure is okay if you learn from it. Here are some lessons learned in the past two weeks:
- It takes effort to keep meetings on track and on schedule. Is there tech out there for this?
- When you need to make a decision, keep the number of choices low to avoid taking overanalyzing.
Thanks to Paul Schmidt of UnoDeuce for reaching out about a partnership. Looking forward to working with someone who also wants to see Lansing’s charities thrive!
Thank you to all of our new friends on social media:
- 20 mailing list members (-0)
- 49 Twitter followers (+4)
- 59 Facebook page likes (+2)
Here’s where the focus will be in the next two weeks at Giving Jar:
- Spotlight Allen Neighborhood Center.
- Design a RESTish account management API.
- Schedule more interviews.