Progress reports are Giving Jar’s way of celebrating Success, learning from Failure, giving Thanks, and taking a peek at what’s Up and Coming. Hopefully, you will find this progress report informative. As always, all feedback is welcome!
Here are the major wins in this progress report:
- Spotlighted Williamston Theatre.
- Wrote The Davies Project spotlight.
- Submitted Articles of Incorporation.
- Drafted our Bylaws.
Failure is okay if you learn from it. Here are some lessons learned in the past two weeks:
- Calendars and reminders don’t work if you forget to use them!
- Undocumented behavior in software can be frustrating, but it can also lead to creative work arounds.
Thanks you, Nick Nauta, for introducing me to Pam of The Davies Project and Kiwanis Club of Lansing!
Thank you to all of our new friends on social media:
- 22 mailing list members (+1)
- 59 Twitter followers (-0)
- 75 Facebook page likes (+1)
Here’s where the focus will be in the next two weeks at Giving Jar:
- Spotlight The Davies Project.
- Interview Hospice of Lansing.
- Share Giving Jar with Kiwanis Club of Lansing.
- Connect app to a database.