Progress reports are Giving Jar’s way of celebrating Success, learning from Failure, giving Thanks, and taking a peek at what’s Up and Coming. Hopefully, you will find this progress report informative. As always, all feedback is welcome!
Here are the major wins in this progress report:
- Spotlighted Origami Brain Injury Rehabilitation Center.
- Got our 501(c)(3) designation!
- Did all weekly tasks remotely.
Failure is okay if you learn from it. Here are some lessons learned in the past two weeks:
- Vacations are great opportunity to become inspired.
- Vacations are a great way to feel anxious about not getting enough done!
Thank you to all of our recent interviewees (Tammy, Yvonne, Jessica, and Deanna) for putting in 2+ hours of interviews. We hope the extra time comes through in our spotlights!
Thank you to our new friends on social media:
- 23 mailing list members (-0)
- 64 Twitter followers (+4)
- 77 Facebook page likes (-1)
Here’s where the focus will be in the next two weeks at Giving Jar:
- Spotlight Hannah’s House.
- Apply for PayPal Giving Fund.
- Write a guest blog for UnoDeuce.
- Try really hard to write some code.