Progress reports are Giving Jar’s way of celebrating Success, learning from Failure, giving Thanks, and taking a peek at what’s Up and Coming. Hopefully, you will find this progress report informative. As always, all feedback is welcome!
Here are the major wins in this progress report:
- Spotlighted Hannah’s House.
- Made a primitive version of the donation extension!
- Enrolled in PayPal Giving Fund!
Failure is okay if you learn from it. Here are some lessons learned in the past two weeks:
- Sometimes all it takes to be creative is a third party locking down features that you relied on remaining open to the public.
Thanks to all the tech companies that make it quick and easy to start using your “For Nonprofits” programs!
Thank you to our new friends on social media:
- 23 mailing list members (-0)
- 63 Twitter followers (-1)
- 80 Facebook page likes (+3)
Here’s where the focus will be in the next two weeks at Giving Jar:
- Scheduling charity interviews.
- Putting the extension in the Chrome store.