Progress reports are Giving Jar’s way of celebrating Success, learning from Failure, giving Thanks, and taking a peek at what’s Up and Coming. Hopefully, you will find this progress report informative. As always, all feedback is welcome!
Here are the major wins in this progress report:
- Spotlighted The Mini Maker Foundation.
- Put the PayPal Shopper extension in the Chrome store!
- Interviewed R.J. Scheffel Memorial Toy Project.
Failure is okay if you learn from it. Here are some lessons learned in the past two weeks:
- Work-life balance is still a thing, even in a nonprofit.
- Even the tiniest of apps can have a lot of UX considerations.
Thanks to all of our fans who have tried the extension already and given great feedback! Ian, we appreciate the photos you’ve been taking for us recently!
Thank you to our new friends on social media:
- 25 mailing list members (+2)
- 66 Twitter followers (+3)
- 84 Facebook page likes (+4)
Here’s where the focus will be in the next two weeks at Giving Jar:
- Scheduling charity interviews.
- Let PayPal Shopper users pick a charity.
- Get more spotlighted charities on PayPal Giving Fund.