Here are the major wins in this progress report:
- Spotlighted Nottinghame Nature Nook.
- Kick-off meeting for Backwards Burglar.
- Attended Capital Area AFP meeting.
Failure is okay if you learn from it. Here are some lessons learned in the past two weeks:
- Allot time wisely and reassess how it’s being spent regularly to stay focused on what’s really important.
- Right now, Giving Jar is focusing on Greater Lansing charities and changing our Facebook and Twitter posts to reflect this!
Thank you, Michigan Creative, for reaching out to us and organizing the Backwards Burglar event. We also appreciate Heather Vida of Hospice of Lansing for the invitation to the Capital Area AFP meeting!
Thank you to all our new friends!
- 28 mailing list members (+1)
- 66 Twitter followers (+1)
- 92 Facebook page likes (-0)
Here’s where the focus will be in the next two weeks at Giving Jar:
- Spotlight Keys to Creativity.
- Getting to the bottom of PayPal Giving Fund’s slow onboarding process.
- Releasing the next version of our software!