Here are the major wins in this progress report:
- Spotlighted Keys to Creativity.
- Attended Lansing Rotary meeting.
- Our latest software lets you pick a charity to donate to when you shop online. Once installed, click our icon in the Chrome toolbar to get started.
Failure is okay if you learn from it. Here’s what we learned recently:
We’re helping a lot of nonprofits get on PayPal Giving Fund at once. This created extra work for PayPal GF, has been tough for us to track, and has slowed things down for the nonprofits.
Next time, we’ll work with one nonprofit at a time.
Thanks to Missy Lilje of Happendance for the invitation to Lansing Rotary and thanks to Larry Grudt for the in-depth interview about Keys to Creativity!
Thank you to all our new friends!
- 28 mailing list members (-0)
- 65 Twitter followers (-1)
- 94 Facebook page likes (+2)
Here’s where the focus will be in the next two weeks at Giving Jar: