Here are the major wins in this progress report:
- Started the Backwards Burglar fundraiser. Donate and help a Lansing family in need!
- Wrapped up the Video Giveaway. Congrats to Cristo Rey Community Center!
- Spotlighted Voiceless-MI.
- Added Origami and Voiceless-MI to our Shopper software!
Failure is okay if you learn from it. Here’s what we learned recently:
- Once again, we’re surprised by how long it takes for a tech company to verify a nonprofit.
- Persistence pays! After months of work, we’re finally on Humble Bundle!
Our open rate is consistently over 30%, which is astounding. We really appreciate you learning and growing with us!
Twenty-eight nonprofits were nominated in our video giveaway. You all rock!
Thank you to all our new friends!
- 33 mailing list members (-0)
- 69 Twitter followers (+2)
- 99 Facebook page likes (+1)
Here’s where the focus will be in the next two weeks at Giving Jar:
- Default to $1 donations with the Shopper extension.
- Interview Child and Family Charities.