Progress reports are Giving Jar’s way of celebrating Success, reflecting on Failure (and what was learned from it), giving Thanks, and taking a peek at what’s Up and Coming. Hopefully you will find these progress reports informative. As always, all feedback is welcome!
Here are the major wins in this progress report:
- Spotlighted Helping Women Period.
- Interviewed Firecracker Foundation.
- Wrote next spotlight.
- Provided local tech support for GitHub’s Jekyll 3 migration.
There are almost always setbacks when working on a project of any size. Here are the lessons learned from the last round of setbacks:
- Feeling overwhelmed should trigger an evaluation of priorities.
- Another big dive into spotlights is needed to free up room for writing software.
Thank you, Tashmica, for sharing your story with me!
Thank you to all of the new friends on social media!
- 16 mailing list members (-0)
- 28 Twitter followers (+7)
- 50 Facebook page likes (+5)
Here’s where the focus will be in the next two weeks at Giving Jar: